Euronews HD live stream : Watch Euronews online for free on any device on Zass TV. Streaming with a touch of magic.
Euronews is a pan- European multilingual television channel with continuous international news created on 1 st January 1993and based in Lyon ( France ). Euronews SA is 88% owned by Media Globe Networks (MGN), owned by the Egyptian businessman Naguib Sawiris. The remaining 12% is the property of 21 public audiovisual groups and 3 local authorities.